“As a single parent it’s good to have someone who’s knowledgeable about IEPs and other services. Sandy’s been a pretty strong advocate. She does a great job. I wish I would have known about WFT when my daughter was younger, when she first got her IEP.”
Recent News from WFT
- Wisconsin Family Ties Statement on School Shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX
- Return to School: Strategies for Supporting Students.
- Enough Already! Stop Raising Awareness and Do Something
- WFT Testimony in Favor of SB 527
- We Need to Do Better on Seclusion and Restraint in Our Schools: Why I Support SB 527
- 26 Years Later, Behavior-Chart Memories Still Sting