Children Come First Conference
November 6-7th, 2023
Kalahari Resort • Wisconsin Dells, WI
If you were to tell others about your thoughts on the Children Come First Conference, you would say, ‘The Children Come First Conference…’:
- Is a great time to rejuvenate your motivation to continue doing what you do to help others.
- Is a must for all that have contact with children. It is life changing to experience this conference. So many times we as adults and care takers get stuck in thinking. We owe it to our future to learn how to work with , and even communicate together. Experiences shared are with love and great detail. It helps learn the lived experience in different situations. This is my second year attending and I will attend every year.
- Is an enlightening conference that gives you new perspectives on forming and continuing relationships with children and adults. You are taught not to adhere to old paradigms, but rather embrace new ideas that may become the new paradigms of the future.
- Is very well organized and has great information, presenters, and even good food and great conference centers. All around A plus conference.
- Great Presenter. He made me cry – empathy for his trauma. He inspired me to be a better Resiliency Factor for children. Thank you Hector. We have your back too!