“She gave us confidence as parents and taught us how to be advocates for ourselves and our son. She gave us emotional support and told us that we were good parents. She educated us about the IEP. She offered us hope that we could do it. They were a lifeline. We really felt like someone understood what we were saying and going through.”
Recent News from WFT
- Wisconsin Family Ties Statement on School Shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX
- Return to School: Strategies for Supporting Students.
- Enough Already! Stop Raising Awareness and Do Something
- WFT Testimony in Favor of SB 527
- We Need to Do Better on Seclusion and Restraint in Our Schools: Why I Support SB 527
- 26 Years Later, Behavior-Chart Memories Still Sting