“She’s a huge support at school. I wasn’t aware of several things she brought up. She’s very strong with evaluations and getting us what we need. She helped me push for meaningful goals. She has really gotten to know our family and connected with us on a personal level. She totally wants to be there.”
Recent News from WFT
- Wisconsin Family Ties Statement on School Shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX
- Return to School: Strategies for Supporting Students.
- Enough Already! Stop Raising Awareness and Do Something
- WFT Testimony in Favor of SB 527
- We Need to Do Better on Seclusion and Restraint in Our Schools: Why I Support SB 527
- 26 Years Later, Behavior-Chart Memories Still Sting