“Being supported and present. Stephanie is someone who knows what is going on. It is like getting someone to add their voice [to mine]. Wisconsin Family Ties is a good program. It’s a struggle when you’re alone. With Stephanie there is someone who knows what’s going on.”
Recent News from WFT
- Wisconsin Family Ties Statement on School Shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX
- Return to School: Strategies for Supporting Students.
- Enough Already! Stop Raising Awareness and Do Something
- WFT Testimony in Favor of SB 527
- We Need to Do Better on Seclusion and Restraint in Our Schools: Why I Support SB 527
- 26 Years Later, Behavior-Chart Memories Still Sting